"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, February 19, 2018

It's Awww Monday February 19, 2018

I've been down with some sort of flu
the past three days- hence I am posting
more than one photo, but none are new
photos for my 2018 Photo Project.
I am back to feeling normal thank goodness!
 
 
 
One of Lucy's favorite winter spots!
Late for Shadow Shot Sunday....
 
 
 
This is one of the many cute dogs
we've gotten to know since moving here!   
 
 
 
This is Tabitha....my youngest Great Niece...
and she definitely is great!
Thanks Sandee for Awww Monday
and thanks McGuffy's Reader for Sparks!
 
Here's my Sparks for this week.....
 
 
Have a great week!
~~~~~
 
 
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Three awww's and I love your Sparks. Spot on for some.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday, and I hope you continue to feel better. Big hug to you and Russell and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, sweet photos, get well quick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Spark! And the pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling puppy and baby! I am so sorry you have the flu, that stinks! Please take good care and feel better soon! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete

  5. Love all of your photos and your sparks quote! I hope you feel better and better. :)

    Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your great niece is adorable and I love your spark :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kathe, I am very glad you are feeling better. It seems everyone everywhere is under the weather. We are in a bitter cold spell. But your cheerful photos have made me feel better already. Your great niece is adorable.
    I hope you have a terrific week.
    Thank you for sharing and always visiting me too.
    HUGS Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww! The photos are great, the Spark is one of my favorites, and i pray you stay well!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!