"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Saturday, January 21, 2017

Six Words and Sunday Shadows.......January 21-22, 2016

 
Mother Nature can be an artist!
Early yesterday morning we awoke to lots
more overnight snow! Because it was so windy
some of the snow ended up being sculpture.
 Unfortunately I had to remove these lovely shapes
from the stairs leading to our guest apartment above
our garage. The weight of the snow would not
have been good for the stairs nor the little deck.
By the time I had finished shoveling the sun was out
and it was a beautiful day! 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 
 
Have a lovely weekend and do visit

9 comments:

  1. At it was so warm and beautiful when Zane and I visited in June. You live in a lovely place indeed.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. Big hug to you and Russell and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow looks so pretty, until it gets trampled on. Here in Portland snow has warn out its welcome, and is now mostly gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While your snow makes lovely shadows, I prefer my desert sands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right, Mother Nature is a true artist !

    ReplyDelete
  5. The snow shapes are beautiful, and it's amazing how much snow can weigh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool how the wind pushed the snow into those formations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and creative wintry shots ~ thanks ~ love the curve Mother Nature created and you captured ~ thanks ~

    Wishing you a Happy Week ahead ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and yet, so....brrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so so pretty but must admit I do prefer looking at through a window!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!